Sunday, May 6, 2012

Howdy all

Wow, its been ages since I last wrote. A lot has happened since. I quit my job to be a full time mom. Recently, decided to become a Unit Trust Consultant. I just didn't want to get a full time job where I have to clock-in at 8am & leave (if I'm lucky) at 5.30pm. Being a unit trust consultant is really new experience for me. Well, selling unit trust doesn't have anything to do with Mechanical Engineering. hahaha. But I really love what I'm doing now. I control the work, now vice versa. I get to send my kids to school. The most satisfying feeling is seeing my daughter ran up to me when I go fetch her from school. Her smile & excited face is worth billions. No amount of money can top that. I might not have as much money as before (when I had a full time job) but I have minimum stress. I can arrange my time to do things that I want to do. I can just sleep if I don't feel like doing anything. My deepest gratitude goes to my darling hubby who understood me & let me quit my job. Luv ya babe. We make a great team, don't we? OK, that's all for now after over a year neglecting my blog. Enjoy your Sunday & may God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment