Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Is It A Dream Final Part

I quickly sort thru all things that I need to settle before I leave. I don’t feel like working from home later.
I arrived at the airport arrival hall exactly at 5pm. Dad’s flight just landed. Great. I don’t have to wait long like last time. While waiting for my dad, somebody from work called. I was talking on the phone when I spotted dad walking towards me. I ended the call and walk to greet dad. As I hug & kiss dad, I noticed there is a man standing behind dad as if waiting for something. Then, Dad turned to the mysterious man to introduce him to me. At that moment, I saw his face. OH, MY GOD!!!!!. I almost jumped out of my skin of the shock. OH MY GOD. He looks exactly like the man in my dream. OH MY GOD. Is this for real????
“Sarah, this is Johan. Johan is Paul’s friend. Paul asked if we can show Johan around since this is his 1st visit here.” Paul is dad’s cousin. I was still stunned from the shock that how much Johan resembles Jay. OH MY GOD.
“Hello Sarah, it a pleasure to meet you. Your father has told me so much about you. I hope I won’t be too much trouble. I wanted to stay at the E Hotel but you dad insisted that I stay with you guys. Thank you again.” OH MY GOD, he even sounds the same.
After clearing my throat, “Err, nice to meet you too Johan. It’s not a problem. Any friend of Paul is a friend of ours.” Friend? I almost want to jump him & kiss him. OH MY GOD. What else can I say?
On the way home from the airport, dad was busy talking to Joe (as he prefers to be called). Thank God coz I wouldn’t know what to say to him.
We reached home. Dad happily showed Joe to the guest room & gave him a tour of our home. I went into my room to compose myself. OH MY GOD. I still can’t stop feeling amaze at the resemblance.
Suddenly there was knock on my door. “Sarah?” It was dad. I open the door. “Yes, Dad?” ‘”Let’s take Johan to dinner. Unless, you feel like cooking.” Me, cook. No way. I’m not scaring him away with my cooking.
“Dad, I’m too tired to cook. Let’s go out for dinner. We can go to G Drive. Lots of choices there.”
“OK, we’ll leave at 7pm. I’ll go tell Joe”. Dad left me to find Joe. OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. I’m going dinner with him. Well, Dad will be there too.
I quickly showered put on a pair of jeans and a turquoise shirt. Ok, that’ll do. I do not want to over dress. After all, he is Paul’s friend and he might be married. I pray to God he’s not. 
Then, there’s a knock on the door. “Sarah, are you ready to go?”
I opened the door, “Yes Dad, I’m ready. Are you driving or you want me to drive?
“I’ll drive” said Dad.
Dad insisted Johan sits upfront with him so that they can chat while he drives. Great chance for me to check him out from the back.
Johan smells so good. He’s driving me crazy. His face is cleaned shaved. His hair is black, thick & wavy. Oh, how I long to run my fingers thru his hair & give him a long deep kiss. Get a grip, Sarah.
I decided to join their conversation. “Hey Joe, why didn’t you bring your wife along on this trip? I’m sure she’ll have fun over here”. Johan turned to face me “Sarah, I’m still single. Haven’t found the right girl yet.” Then he gave me the most beautiful smile. OH MY GOD, he is SINGLE and AVAILABLE. YIPEEEEE.
Is God answering prayers? Seems like it.
Is Joe my Jay? I hope so.
Will he like me? I don’t know.
I hope so coz I am already head over heels in love with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment